Auntie Knickers tagged me for this me me meme.
Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
- I had perfect spelling in 3rd grade - I remember that because I got blue ribbons for it and my name was in the local paper.
- By 2nd grade I knew the capitals of every state and could locate the states on a map. It's because I loved looking at maps - still do.
- I had bleached blonde hair in high school.
- I have had the smallpox vaccination 3 times and it would never form a scab and so I don't have a smallpox vaccination scar. I don't know anyone else my age who does not have a scar from this.
- I was once married to a Jimmy - I am now married to a Jimmy who prefers me to call him Jim (everyone else calls him Jimmy) - he has a son named Jimmy - it gets confusing sometimes in the conversations.
- My big toes are double jointed.
- Some people consider me ambidextrous, but I just think my brain is confused. I write and use a fork and spoon with my left hand. I still haven't figured out which hand works best with a punch ladle so don't like to serve punch. Everything else.... I do right handed. No one tried to change any of it. Thank you.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Presbyterian Gal (I see she already was tagged, but I'll double tag her :) )
If you are not on the list, you can PLAY in my comments - join in on the fun!