It's been a while since I have posted here, have been posting status statements on Facebook as it is easier to post a sentence or two. But here is the news:
- Lovely time at the beach. We loved being on the bay side. Beautiful sunsets, constant changing of the water and effect the weather had on the bay, from fog to white caps. Weather could not have been nicer on a couple of days where we could actually sit on the beach and take in the warm sun.
- On the flip side, we left on New Year's to come back home with Mom being puny. Friday morning, she woke me up telling me she was sick. So we went to the emergency room. Severe urinary tract infection with a white blood count of 21,000. The weekend was HARD.. she was one sick lady. Monday morning we saw a turn around. Her white blood count is up, but it is better. Now we are working on getting the strength back up so she can get home soon.
- We got a Wii for Christmas. Wii are enjoying it. Wonder how many injuries from Wii Sports are the doctors seeing?
- School has returned into session and it has collided into Christmasbeachhospitalschool. I tie tie.
- Today is my birthday -- 53 years old!