I think this is going to be a blips and dots post....
- A coworker passed away after a valiant battle with breast cancer. She has now gone to be with her Maker. She will be missed.
- I am trying diligently to feel and observe Advent with my body and soul. (and mind). It's not easy. School is packed with "how can be make this season be merry with as much stuff as we can pack into a couple of weeks, plus there is so much we can do and it is is the end of the semester and the children are all worked up because tis the season to be jolly, and oh if we could complete these activities because it is the season and let's not forget the Christmas program ... and.. and.. and... get the picture???
- Knitting gifts. My loving family... hear this.. you may get a ball of yarn as a gift for that incomplete project, but I am going as fast as I can.
- Several people I have reconnected with on Facebook, one I haven't had contact with for 40 years. How's that!
- Seven more school days before we are out for the Christmas holidays.. but who's counting?
- Not going to make my 50 books total for 2008. I'm ok with that. Sort of.
- And what are you up to this week/month? Let me know you visited.