After five days at the beach, some thoughts.....
- the price of staying at the beach is about the same, if you don't eat. If you eat, hold on to your hat.
- Fall is a much nicer time to visit the beach - less people and the temperatures are kinder.
- Simple pleasures.... a 10 cent kite entertaining a 2 year old (ok, it entertained us also)
- The angle of the sun during the fall makes things look and feel different.
- Knitting too much makes my hands hurt.
- Taking a nap after you get home from vacation feels good.
Glad to be home.