My middle daughter called me and told me I was letting down my readers by not blogging this week. Thank you, dear one, for reminding me I need to blog. Though nothing in particular has been keeping me from blogging other than some unbloggables and focus on work, I just thought that whatever I blogged was probably repetitious and really dreadfully boring.
- There are times where an anonymous blog would be advantageous to write about some interesting stuff. For. real.
- I have had a really strong urge to get to the beach and do absolutely nothing but look at the water.
- We have updated to the newest version of Microsoft Office at school and I must say the calendar feature of Outlook is pretty cool. That calendar really saves me at school.
- I personally do not see how some people are making ends meet with the price of everything rising.
- I have a good friend who reads this blog who is suffering from depression. Please say a prayer for her.
I also just finished a book this week. I'll post that. I don't think I will get to 50 this year, but I will keep on truckin'.